Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

CONGRATULATIONS!!11!

You have passed stamper in levels of sexual strangeness and general disgustfulness. Keep makin em.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I've not written a review in a year...

...but i gotta say, what the flying fuck stamper.

10/10

The W Force - Episode 1 The W Force - Episode 1

Rather Smashing Old Chap.

Pip Pip. Anyway, great animation, brilliant voice acting and superb story (although longer would be better) all amalgamated into a top notch movie. Nice work, i demand you make more, right now.

I'm serious, now.

:P.

ImpendingRiot responds:

If only more reviews were as charming as this, haha. Thanks a lot man, its really appreciated.

Manufactured Manufactured

Cool

But i'm gonna put something useful ;). Anyway, great aniamtion, very fluent, and it went very well with the beats of the music. Shame this wasn't a bit longer, otherwise it would have got the award it deserves :).

Nice job, you are now cooler than zoy :P.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

28 Fivens later.

Nice work, great artwork and a very powerful use of music. I really liked the whole movie, and i can see where you got some of your inspiration from ;).

The loader set the scene very well, and i was already craping myself before the movie had started. Yoru attention to detail was very good, as you can see when the car drives off at the end of the movie and when the blood comes gushing out of that infecteds mouth :P.

Anyway, great movie, i hope it gets an award. I posted in the reg lounge aswell :).

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Well done old chaps.

Had i known about it, i would have participated. Anyway, great job everyone, a nice tribute to the new design :).

jmtb02 responds:

You missed the boat :((((((((

Retro Collab Retro Collab

Original, Fun and Adicitive.

Great to watch, and obviously allot of fun (and time) to make ;). Nice job to everyone, and congrats to Fion on organizing this awesome sight. I think a sequel would be good ;).

An Ambiguous Short An Ambiguous Short

Almost a 10.

But it wasn't that long, so a 9 and a 5 it gets ;). Very nice animation, smooth movement and the music fitted it well. Good work all round :).

9/10.

BritishMoose responds:

I'll work harder next time :P

Thanks for the review Mr. Dep!

Love and Crappiness Love and Crappiness

So inacurate...

...you'd never here that scream in space :P.

Anyway, great animation, great voice acting, and nice art. One of the best valentines flashes this year.

Nice work wonchop :D.

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, but the scream was so awesome I let the inaccuracy slip

What is Valentines? What is Valentines?

Happy Valentines <3

You've improved a lot since your last flash. The art was good, the music fitted in well and the flash was overallerly (lol, sp?) great.

Nice work :). 10/10.

MetalDart responds:

lol you think there's a correct way to spell a made up word. :D

Thanks for the review Depredation. Seeing someone like you review all 10's, really makes me happy.

<333333333333