Shanty Shanty

Why no reviews?

It needs some more variety, but for some menu music it could work very well.

HQRSE - Frantic!!! HQRSE - Frantic!!!

Get back to facepunch you.

Your kind aint wanted here, you're music however is pleasantly accepted.

10/10.

HQRSE responds:

IM HARDCORE AND PLAY BY NO ONES RULES EXCEPT MY OWN.

Blarsa - One Night Stand Blarsa - One Night Stand

You win 10 Internets.

Nice lyrics, nice audio, good beat. What more could you want. Sex, thats what.

Happy Ending After All Happy Ending After All

Nice pacing.

I like the way the layers and pace gradually picks up, it's a good technique that really helps reinforce the song, so nice work on that front. A good song all around, my only suggestion would be to use a different string as this one sounded too computery and broke away from the natural sounding piano.

Other than that, great job, a very melodic piece.

9/10.

Xeptic responds:

Thanks Dep! Those strings have been the biggest pain in my ass actually. I've spent quite some time trying to make them sound less 'flat' and 'high', or computery as you call it :) There's about 8 of them so I was hoping that they would sound more natural combined, but I can't really say I've nailed that part yet. <3 for the review

Vain Star Vain Star

You should stop making music.

Because no one will ever top this. Don't actually stop, it just made for a good title :P. Anyway, good piece, very dark, very atmospheric, perfect in my opinion.

11/10.

MAC8 - Flight In Freedom MAC8 - Flight In Freedom

Very nice.

Very quirky, something a bit different. Nice work, keep on making music. Maybe try and add more layers, to build up the suspense.

Phoog responds:

Thanks yeah, trying to break the mold everyone seemed to cast with the entries posted in the thread. :3

I would've added more, but, to be honest, it's a half-arsed attempt of a song. I sort of made it how it is, the basics, then just quickly mixed. Voila.

Thanks for the review, bro. Appreciate it.

We're the Robots (Megaman 9) We're the Robots (Megaman 9)

Retro.

Nice, i might use this in my next game. Cheers Glaiel.

RyanPridgeon - Drumplay RyanPridgeon - Drumplay

Smooth, good menu loop.

It keeps a very nice rythm without getting boring, which is quite a hard thing to accomplish, so nice work on that. I'll use this in my next game if you don't mind :).

Nice work, very productive ;).

9/10.

RyanPridgeon responds:

Tahnks for the review, and yeah please go ahead and use it in your flash!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

My first review in 4 months.

But i made a special occasion of reviewing this :). Great piece, very pendulum-esce. Nice to see some new stuff from you, it's been a while.

The underlying beat was good and strong, and with the nice tune, it all fitted well, keep doing this style, there is no doubt that it suits you. I will use this in my next flash, with your permission of course :).

Nice work, raising the bar again, 10/10.

*Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs *Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs

Nice.

I think you should try some darker stuff, more like the intro. That's not saying your stuff is bad in any sense, but it never hurts to try something different :D.

Another awesome track, no doubt jmtb02 will find a use for this in time ;D.

ZeRo-BaSs responds: