Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

CONGRATULATIONS!!11!

You have passed stamper in levels of sexual strangeness and general disgustfulness. Keep makin em.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I've not written a review in a year...

...but i gotta say, what the flying fuck stamper.

10/10

The W Force - Episode 1 The W Force - Episode 1

Rather Smashing Old Chap.

Pip Pip. Anyway, great animation, brilliant voice acting and superb story (although longer would be better) all amalgamated into a top notch movie. Nice work, i demand you make more, right now.

I'm serious, now.

:P.

ImpendingRiot responds:

If only more reviews were as charming as this, haha. Thanks a lot man, its really appreciated.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

The Artist Comments made it so much clearer.

Still very clever how you managed to minimize the filesize so greatly. Although i'm guessing the objects are externally loaded, seeing as swaney did the colorful art.

At the very least its an interesting experiment, up to glaiels usual excellent standard of coding and clever use of the new sound manipulation syntax. I did manage to make the end, with only 2 seizures and 5 cases of blindness, so in that aspect it was an astounding success :).

Good experiment, could be used in a less holy fuck wtf is going on way in further games if you use it. Oh and at the end the bass increased tons for me suddenly and my desk started shaking, might just be me though :P

9/10

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

nothing was externally loaded

also the desk shaking is cause the bass kinda gets amplified as the music degrades

Sentry Fortress Sentry Fortress

Nukebros are alive?

I thought you guys disbanded years ago. Anyway, nice game, a good tribute to tf2 :). Nice to see that you are still using my intro :). A very nice game, good mechanics and well made/drawn, i can imagine it being too complicated if you haven't played tf2 though.

Good game, well made, and fun :). Nice job, nukebros best flash so far.

Paper Pug Paper Pug

Couldn't have thought of a better pair :).

You two work well together, i hope to see some more games. As usual, amazing coding from claxor and crisp, beautiful artwork from AB (Not AuthorBlues). Anyway, maybe add some more colour next time, if you do another that is :).

Nice work, 10/10 for both art and coding.

Btw AB, you have a very distinct art style, its very recognizable, which is nice, rather than editing someone elses, you've gone with your own, credit for that :).

Claxor responds:

Angry-Banana: Thanks for the comment I try to keep my style away from other styles so its more original,and this game had no color because it takes place on a notepad like level,our next game will most likely have color :)

Claxor: :D

Shanty Shanty

Why no reviews?

It needs some more variety, but for some menu music it could work very well.

HQRSE - Frantic!!! HQRSE - Frantic!!!

Get back to facepunch you.

Your kind aint wanted here, you're music however is pleasantly accepted.

HQRSE responds:

IM HARDCORE AND PLAY BY NO ONES RULES EXCEPT MY OWN.

Blarsa - One Night Stand Blarsa - One Night Stand

You win 10 Internets.

Nice lyrics, nice audio, good beat. What more could you want. Sex, thats what.

Ninja Henry. Ninja Henry.

Sweet

Really like it, the eyes are slightly unhuman, but otherwise it looks awesome. Nice work.

GAUNT GAUNT

Amazing

Love the colour scheme and the simple yet detailed shading. Nice work.

Tetigi responds: